[Paraview] Accessing global variables using the python interface

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Dec 2 17:17:32 EST 2011

Does he want servermanager.Fetch()?

That will bring the output data produced by a particular filter back
to the client. From there you can use the py wrapped vtk API to work
with the data set and the arrays it contains directly.

Alternatively he can write a py programmable filter that can access
the data on the server side, but in parallel he'll have to be away of
the way the data is split across processors.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive