[Paraview] how to add custom filter to custom menu

Burlen Loring bloring at lbl.gov
Wed Aug 31 13:50:41 EDT 2011

Hi,

Did you know that you could create a category in the filters menu by way
of xml? That puts your filters in their own submenu making them easy to
find. In your client xml you have something like:

<ParaViewFilters>
<Category name="SciberQuestSciVis" menu_label="Sciber&amp;Quest">
<Proxy group="filters" name="vtkSQDistributedStreamTracer"/>
</Category>
</ParaViewFilters>

Just checking.
Burlen