[Paraview] Paraview not working in Mac OS X Lion

David Partyka david.partyka at kitware.com
Tue Aug 23 13:32:08 EDT 2011

Hi Blaise,

The Lion compatible ParaView 3.10.1 binary is now available.

http://paraview.org/paraview/resources/software.html

Direct Link:

http://paraview.org/files/v3.10/ParaView-3.10.1-OSX-10.7-x86_64.dmg

Note that this binary does not include MPI. In the next minor release we
will most likely have this addressed by packaging MPI as we do on Windows
and Linux.