[Paraview] Returning a point cloud

Burlen Loring bloring at lbl.gov
Thu Aug 18 16:31:57 EDT 2011

Hi Federico,

You have to create some vertex cells. So use a polydata or unstructured
grid instead of pointset. Polydata is the easier you'd make a cell array
like this: 1 0 1 1 1 2 ... 1 n where n is the number of points, and add
this with SetVerts method. You won't have to use the Delaunay filter to
see this.

Burlen