[Paraview] Visualizing rotating sphere

William Oquendo woquendo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 11:23:15 EDT 2011

Yes, your suggestions seems very useful, since the arrows (and discs) can be
scaled by the magnitude of the angular velocity. Thanks!

Best regards / Cordialmente,
William-Fernando Oquendo,
Phd Candidate,
skype-id: wfoquendop
Linux User # 321481
Este correo puede carecer de tildes o eñes debido al teclado.