[Paraview] LOD Algorithm

owen.arnold at stfc.ac.uk owen.arnold at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Aug 1 12:02:41 EDT 2011

Hi,

We've recently been generating a series of plugins to get our data into ParaView. We generate our vtkUnstructuredGrids from our raw data by specifying a recursion depth into a rather large, hierarchical dataset. It occurs to us that we could set a minimal recursion depth and quickly generate a small vtkUnstructuredGrid, which would be suitable for drawing during mouse interaction. ParaView seems to use a fixed underlying quadratic clustering algorithm to do this. Is there any way to override this algorithm without modifying framework code?

Thanks in advance,

Owen.

--
Scanned by iCritical.