[Paraview] quick question on Paraviewconfig.cmake

pratik pratik.mallya at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 13:21:58 EDT 2011

It seems that for some reason the paraviewconfig.cmake file is not
available on the cluster I am working on (I have queried the
sysadmin...but i am in India, and they just take their own sweet time),
Is there a way to configure the user-plugin's to work without this file?
I am trying to use the TensorGlyphs plugin. The libraries and binaries
of pv are available and pvserver and client are working perfectly and
Any help on this would be really helpful! Thanks in advance.

pratik