[Paraview] How to change C++ compiler and keep cache?

pratik pratik.mallya at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 08:27:30 EDT 2011

When i try to change my compiler from g++ to mpic++, ccmake says the
cache needs to be regenerated. Although, i can complete the
configuration and get the makefiles for that seesion (and even build PV!
But did that have my options enabled? i dunno..) when i open the cahce
it has been reset to its default values. How can i prevent this?(i.e
save the configuration?)
I was actually trying to check my CMakeCache.txt in response to another
post of mine when i realised this....