[Paraview] scan all point data in a 'for' loop

Stéphane Backaert stephanebackaert at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 16:50:20 EDT 2011

Hello,

I made a PlotOnIntersectionCurve on one of my slices: I get in a spreadsheet view a list of points that belong to this intersection.

I would like to make a 'for' loop on each point (to make an average of components of the vectors associated to each point actually) in a python script...
Here what I did:

plot = GetActiveSource() (after choose my PlotOnIntersectionCurve source in the Pipeline Browser)
datainfo = plot.GetPointDataInformation()
a1 = datainfo.GetArray(1)

what command should I use after (GetTuple3 don't work on a1...)

Thank you!!