[Paraview] Python modules.

Cook, Rich cook47 at llnl.gov
Thu Apr 14 15:43:29 EDT 2011

I think you can modify PYTHONPATH, or certainly you can append to sys.path

import sys
sys.path.append("/home/me/mypy")

On Apr 14, 2011, at 12:32 PM, Jorge López wrote:

Dear All,

Is it possible to add python modules to my path? I am working with Mac OS X.
When I use the pvpthon command inside the Paraview folder and do "from paraview.simple import *" it works pretty good, but If I do from outside the Paraview folder does not work.
If anyone knows how to do this, please help.

Best Regards,

Jorge López