[Paraview] PavaView-QT

D-Durga-Prasad ddprasad at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 10:26:44 EDT 2011

Hello All,

I have generated "makefiles" with ccmake, with PARAVIEW_BUILD_QT_GUI=OFF.
Now when I run make, I get the following errors

[  0%] Built target vtksys
[  1%] Built target vtkzlib
[  1%] Built target H5detect
[  1%] Building C object
VTK/Utilities/vtkhdf5/src/CMakeFiles/H5make_libsettings.dir/H5make_libsettings.c.o
In file included from
/data/ParaView-3.10.0/VTK/Utilities/vtkhdf5/src/H5make_libsettings.c:46:
/data/ParaView-3.10.0/VTK/Utilities/vtkhdf5/src/H5private.h:757: error:
syntax error before "h5_stat_size_t"
make[2]: ***
[VTK/Utilities/vtkhdf5/src/CMakeFiles/H5make_libsettings.dir/H5make_libsettings.c.o]
Error 1
make[1]: ***
[VTK/Utilities/vtkhdf5/src/CMakeFiles/H5make_libsettings.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

What can be the reason here?

Thanking you all for the immediate help.

--
*D Durga Prasad*
Jr Technical Staff,

Contact:
*Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue
that counts!!*