[Paraview] set Representation opacity

Gil Wertz gilwertz at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 03:28:08 EDT 2011

I try to set pqPipelineRepresentation opacity but have no conclusive result ...

There is a getOpacity but no setOpacity function, I looked at paraview's code but I didn't find an easy way ( no way at all ) to set the opacity of my pqPipelineRepresentations that are in my pqRenderView.

Any idea ?

Maybe using pqPipelineRepresentation is not the best way.

I add representation to my pqRenderView like this :
 m_object_builder->createDataRepresentation(m_input->getOutputPort(0), this->m_RenderView);

Where m_input is a pqPipelineSource. (and I need to set the opacity of this newly created representation)

Thanks

Wertz Gil
gilwertz at hotmail.com