[Paraview] help with paraview plugin

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Sun Apr 10 08:46:34 EDT 2011

Please subscribe to the paraview-users mailing list to post such
queries (http://paraview.org/paraview/help/mailing.html)

As far as the mapper question goes, the Wiki page needs to be updated.
Refer to ParaViewSource/Examples/Plugins/Representation for the update
example to add a new mapper.

Utkarsh