[Paraview] pqColorScaleEditor crash

Gil Wertz gilwertz at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 1 02:23:21 EDT 2011

I'm not sure of what I could give you ( I tried to debug with gdb but it just say that the application crash, I knew it -_- )

But I made a sandbox and have the same problem, the code is shorter, I'll give it.

I joined 3 files, the app file named paraview-crash-on-legend.cpp and my 3D widget.

By the way I'm open for all comment or idea of improvement or else about good practise.

Thanks for your fast answer !

I use :
Qt 4
Paraview 10.0-RC1.