[Paraview] plotting integrated values of cutting plane at various offsets

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 06:00:40 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to create a table containing several rows of integrated values
for different contours with a programmable filter but I can't see how to use
the "Integrate Variables" filter.  In filters.xml it show as being called
vtkIntegrateAttributes but I cannot create this in python.  Also, there is
no webpage for this class on the nightly documentation site.

Any help is appreciated,
Paul