[Paraview] rotating images by a set amount without re-zooming

Joel Culina joel.culina at acadiau.ca
Wed Sep 29 14:36:50 EDT 2010

Hi,

It seems straightforward but I've not been successful: I would like to zoom in and then set the view direction to Y+ without reverting to default zoom.  Zooming in and then applying the 'Set view direction to Y+' icon in the toolbar zooms out the images to the default zoom (and sets the view direction to Y+).  Adjusting the camera elevation to 90 degrees in the 'Adjust Camera' window gives an error message.

How do I rotate an image by set amount without re-zooming?

thanks
Joel