[Paraview] Problem with disconnecting from the builtin server in pvpython

logari81 logari81 at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 15 14:52:44 EDT 2010

In the meanwhile I have realized that the error occurs only when I
include a Delete() statement in my script. Thus the following very
simple script reproduces the error:

import sys
sys.path.append('/usr/lib/paraview')
from paraview.simple import *
cone = Cone()
Delete(cone)
servermanager.Disconnect(servermanager.ActiveConnection)

Hopefully someone can explain this behavior.

Best Regards

Kostas