[Paraview] Calculator Filter Scripting?

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Wed Sep 8 17:50:21 EDT 2010

Most people seem to like the python scripting stuff over the custom filter.
With macros you can create a GUI button for running the python script as
well.  The custom filter may be able to expose some of the calculator inputs
in the way that you want to in the gui though.  I think the custom filter
can somehow be saved so that you can share it with other people but I'm not
sure how to do that.