[Paraview] Calculator Filter Scripting?

DParker at chromalloy.com DParker at chromalloy.com
Wed Sep 8 17:41:58 EDT 2010

Thanks. I really like the Python trace method.

I tried the Custom Filter but I didn't like the fact that all the
calculations were hidden and I need the ability to modify some constants.

The Python script method looks very powerful and the trace functionality
makes it very easy to get started.

David Parker
Chromalloy - TDAG