[Paraview] vtkCellLocator: Python

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Sun May 30 10:58:08 EDT 2010

The following example shows how to create an iterator to iterate over
all blocks in a composite dataset. The iterator
(http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkCompositeDataIterator.html)
has methods like HasCurrentMetaData(), GetCurrentMetaData() that you
can use to get the meta-data for the current block. Note that by
default the iterator skips over non-leaf nodes. If you want to access
those, use VisitOnlyLeavesOff() on the iterator.

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Python_Programmable_Filter#Dealing_with_Composite_Datasets

Utkarsh