[Paraview] Trouble with .vtu files over certain size

William Humber will.humber at gmail.com
Thu May 27 20:28:04 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am using the fortran library LIB_VTK_IO to do my translations to the
binary xml vtu format and I've been encountering a problem.  When my
unstructured meshes get over a certain size, ~5 million elements, I get the
following error message.  Any ideas?

ERROR: In ..\..\..\src\VTK\IO\vtkXMLUnstructuredDataReader.cxx, line 590

vtkXMLUnstructuredGridReader (00000000045C8230): Cannot read cell offsets
from Cells in piece 0 because the "offsets" array is not long enough.

William Humber
Cell: (814) 574-8530