[Paraview] Paraview and Multicore

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu May 13 12:29:13 EDT 2010

The question about why the pvserver processes are always at 100% CPU comes up frequently on the mailing list (such as http://www.paraview.org/pipermail/paraview/2008-December/010338.html).  I've added some information to the Wiki about it to provide an explanation: http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Setting_up_a_ParaView_Server#Server_processes_always_have_100.25_CPU_usage

-Ken