[Paraview] Compiling Paraview On Win Python.h

A M arsham at uga.edu
Sun May 9 20:35:52 EDT 2010

Thanks Pat!

I figured it out, I deleted everything, downloaded the source again and
recompiled this time it did not give me an error. I am fairly certain that
last time I didn't check the PARAVIEW_ENABLE_PYTHON because I don't use
Python, the only thing I can see is different this time is that last time I
downloaded the ParaView-3.8.0-SRC1 and this time when I downloaded the
source it was ParaView-3.8.0-SRC2 is there any difference between the two?

best
~sam