[Paraview] Paravire GUI and QT

A M arsham at uga.edu
Wed May 5 14:48:57 EDT 2010

Hi!

I have a quesation about the paraview interface (GUI):
is the entire interface based on QT?
 I read that if you need to change any of the paraview code, specifically
the interface you need to have a comercial lisence, obviously as we know you
can add filters to it and customize the interface.
I am trying plan developing a software which uses a lot of Paraview
functions and some other software packages so we are thinking of eiter
changing the paraview interface or writing our own interface using QT and
just use the paraview codes we need. does anyone has any idea?
any suggestion is appreciated.

--
Best!
~sam