[Paraview] volume rendering after temporal interpolator filter

Xunlei Wu xunlei at renci.org
Wed May 5 10:35:40 EDT 2010

Hi All,
Has anyone had experience of using volume rendering after applying
"Temporal Interpolator" to your data set?
I have a regular grid time series data set. I would like to "increase"
the temporal resolution and applied "Temporal Interpolator" filter to
it. Here is my paraview pipeline:

Data -> TemporalIntepolator -> Threshold

In this configuration, I cannot enable volume rendering in the
Threshold/Display Style. However if the pipe line is

Data -> Threshold

I can do volume rendering in Threashold/Display Style. What should I do?
Thanks a lot.

Best,
xunlei