[Paraview] Improvement in memory usage (no more leakage)

Olumide 50295 at web.de
Sat May 1 21:43:40 EDT 2010

A few moons ago, I wrote about what seemed to me to be memory leaks in
Paraview -- that was back in the days of version 3.6.2.
See: http://markmail.org/message/julmjsirhzf3mosz

Fast forwad to today. I've loading datasets in Paraview all day and I'm
pleased to observe that the memory issues I flagged have gone away. In
the past I would have had to restart Paraview after a few data loads,
but that's now a thing of the past, and I would like to thank the
developers for a job well done.

- Olumide