[Paraview] Parallel Ensight GOLD file: time steps not loaded

Hom Nath Gharti hng.email at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 09:08:29 EDT 2010

Dear all,

I am writing a parallel Ensight gold files, say 8 partitions. I am
visualizing them in 8 cores machine.

Each case file represents the 2 time steps as in the one example
attached file. SOS file But when I load the SOS file, I can see the
complete and correct image but the times steps are not loaded, and
therefore I cannot animate. Obviously, when I load only one case file
that is fine. Is there any mistakes in my SOS or case file?

mesh and data files are too big to attach unfortunately.

I would appreciate your help/suggestions.

Thanks,
Hom Nath