[Paraview] Problem reading Ensight Gold file with large number of time steps

Hom Nath Gharti hng.email at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 03:52:15 EDT 2010

Dear all,

I am trying to read a case file attached, where I have 200 time steps.
But I get the following error:

ERROR: In ..\..\..\..\Temp\ParaView3\Servers\Filters\vtkEnSightReader2.cxx,
line 1152
vtkEnSightGoldBinaryReader2 (08526E00): Error with vtkEnSightReader2:
'time values' not found!!!

When I delete all but first 10 values and modify the number of time
steps to 10, that works. It seems that there is the limitation in line
size in the reader. But we need to give all the time values in a same
line according to the format.

I would appreciate your suggestions.

Hom Nath