[Paraview] ParaViewFilters.html missing?

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Mon Mar 22 13:12:08 EDT 2010

When you do a "make install" it does include the paraview.qch file in [install]/doc/ but it looks like you're right that the filters and sources help is not being included in this even though the ParaViewFilters.html and ParaViewSources.html are being generated properly in the [build]/Documentation/ directory. (The [build]/Documentation/paraview.qch file doesn't include the Filters or Sources info, either.)

I wonder if things are just being generated in the wrong order? (html after qch instead of the other way around)

-Eric