[Paraview] Plugin Installation Location

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Mar 18 14:23:41 EDT 2010

Ah..yes...well it's not a bug per say. We did that in past to make it
easier for people to locate plugins that are packaged with ParaView,
but we don't need that anymore since distributed plugins are
automatically listed by the plugin manager dialog. I think we should
remove the ${name}. Dave, any concerns with doing so?

Utkarsh