[Paraview] how Python interact with ParaView

liuning tantics at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 09:56:09 EDT 2010

Hi Andy,

That is great! I will try the CoProcessing soon. We have a cluster(about 500
nodes) to do physical simulation. The generated data mainly consist of
volume data ,meshes and particles. We want to visualize the data and show
the result using a tiled display. People can interact with the viz process
through a master node. I really appreciate if you can give me more details.

Thank you.

-Ning