[Paraview] povray exporter

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Mar 12 12:10:42 EST 2010

Upon further inspection, it will draw color mapped scalars (of any
type), but not if VTK is mapping scalar values before coloring
(vtkMapper::InterpolateScalarsBeforeMapping).

In ParaView that setting is controlled by the  Interpolate Scalars
checkbox on the Display tab.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer