[Paraview] Use existing texture map for 3D surface

Dressler, Christian Christian.Dressler at medizin.uni-leipzig.de
Fri Mar 12 07:51:21 EST 2010

Hi,

I am trying to reconstruct data generated by a surface scanner with paraview. The data is structured as xyzuv arrays. I managed to calculate the surface by using the filters "Table to points" and "Delaunay 2D".

But I could not figure out, how to apply the texture to the surface. The uv-coordinates have the same format as the maps generated by the paraview texture filters (normalized position of bitmap).

How can I make paraview using my own texture map?

Best,

Christian
Dipl.-Ing. Christian Dressler
Research Associate  | Working Group - S-DICOM Solutions

Universität Leipzig | Faculty of Medicine
Innovation Center Computer Assisted Surgery (ICCAS)
Semmelweisstr. 14
D - 04103 Leipzig
Germany

phone  +49 (0) 341 97 - 12018