[Paraview] Animating Plot3d files

Matthew Cragun mcragun at totalsim.us
Tue Mar 9 23:19:23 EST 2010

I am wondering if is possible to animate a plot3D file.  I have a
time-dependent fluid flow.  When I open my ploy3D file I first specify my
.xyz grid during the 'open' dialog.  Then in the pipeline, I select my Q
files.  My data files are in the form:
solution_ncyc000.p3d
solution_ncyc100.p3d
solution_ncyc200.p3d
solution_ncyc300.p3d
...etc

When I browse for the data file, the dialog groups all of the timesteps and
I can select them all at once.  However, after I select them and return to
the pipeline, the Q file box only shows the first one.  Is there a way to
get the whole set to show up so I can use the animation tools?

Thanks
--
Matt Cragun

Engineer