[Paraview] Saving data plotted using PlotOverLine

Stephen Molloy stephen.molloy at rhul.ac.uk
Tue Mar 9 15:51:52 EST 2010

Utkarsh,
I was using a development version of Paraview 3.7 provided by friends at
SLAC.  I've also tried with 3.6.2.

To be honest, I'm still having troubles.  The CSV file is written OK,
but all values of the field magnitudes are filled with zeros.  I'm
pretty sure the problem is that I'm not giving PlotOverLine the correct
"Input" variable on instantiation.

Can anyone give me advice on how to do this when the data-file has been
opened with a SLACDataReader class?

Steve