[Paraview] [Paraview-developers] Development Install Tree

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Fri Mar 5 11:35:01 EST 2010

Yeah, I am trying to fix the compile errors right now.

Can you report these as bugs? The missing files should be easy to fix.
Correcting the path in the libraries will take a little bit to track down
why they have the wrong path or creating a tool that will run
installl_name_tool and fix them.

Thanks!