[Paraview] Integrating Help for Custom Filters

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Thu Mar 4 10:39:50 EST 2010

Hey Mike,

Won't you also need to add an entry to the paraview.qhp.in file to get your docs to show up correctly in the help table of contents?

Incidentally, while I was just searching through the CVS ParaView documentation directory, it looks like ParaViewFilters.html is missing...

-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group