[Paraview] Integrating Help for Custom Filters

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu Mar 4 10:27:59 EST 2010

This is the current "hack" that I am trying. In the "Client" part of
the CMake files I include the following:

set (PV_DOCUMENTATION_FILES
   ${AngReaderClient_SOURCE_DIR}/Resources/AngReader.html )
foreach (file ${PV_DOCUMENTATION_FILES})
     GET_FILENAME_COMPONENT(fname ${file} NAME)
     configure_file(
       "${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/Resources/${fname}"
       "${ParaView_BINARY_DIR}/Documentation/${fname}"
     COPYONLY)
endforeach (file)

After looking through some of the actual ParaView CMake files, the
documentation is built _after_ all the plugins and
PARAVIEW_EXTRA_EXTERNAL_MODULES have run. The CMake commands just run
a "Copy" from the actual ParaView Documentation directory into the
"Build Directory"/Documentation. Then a FILE (GLOB... ) command is
run. So I am basically just injecting my html file into the
Documentation Directory in the Build directory and it _should_ work. I
hope.

--
Mike Jackson <www.bluequartz.net>