[Paraview] Problems with the Plot Over Line Filter in PV 3.8.0

Natalie Happenhofer nataliehapp at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 17 11:06:00 EDT 2010

Hi!

Well, I'm using Windows XP, my graphics card is the Intel 82945G Express Chipset Family.

The ParaView I'm using is located on a remote computer with Gentoo Linux, kernel version 2.6.31-gentoo-r6. I'm connecting via Putty, using the X11 from Cygwin_NT 5.1.

Applying the Plot-Over-Line Filter, I get the errors

X Error: GLXUnsupportedPrivateRequest 156
  Extension:    149 (Uknown extension)
  Minor opcode: 16 (Unknown request)
  Resource id:  0x570
X Error: GLXUnsupportedPrivateRequest 156
  Extension:    149 (Uknown extension)
  Minor opcode: 16 (Unknown request)
  Resource id:  0x570
X Error: BadRequest (invalid request code or no such operation) 1
  Extension:    149 (Uknown extension)
  Minor opcode: 179 (Unknown request)
  Resource id:  0x570

-) If I try to use the PlotOverLine Filter in PV 3.8.0 directly on the Linux machine, it works fine.
-) Using the same data and the PlovOverLine of PV 3.6.2 it works fine with the X-Window.

I've checked the configuration of the X11 -variables in CMake, it seems to be ok (the same configuration as for PV 3.6.2).

Does anyone have an idea what's going wrong?

Thanks,
Natalie