[Paraview] How to color by Cell Data

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Sun Feb 28 09:44:50 EST 2010

   Maybe it is Qt versions or ParaView versions? I am using Qt 4.6.1
compiled for Cocoa on OS X 10.5.8 Intel. I am using ParaView from <url
= git://github.com/Kitware/ParaView.git> which was last updated about
a week ago. When I get to the office on Monday I can try the same with
ParaView 3.6.2 and see if the problem persists.

   As far as Data, I _could_ share it, but like Jerome stated, you can
reproduce it with a simple sphere source, then "Generate Normals". The
complete source code can be found here:

<href=http://www.bluequartz.net/cgi-bin/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=PVMXADataModel.git;a=blob;f=Source/Server/CrystalInterfaceColoringFilter/vtkCrystalInterfaceColoringFilter.cpp;hb=de5d94a3a128a08a534230deca9057e4e57d0358

Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net