[Paraview] How to color by Cell Data

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 07:51:11 EST 2010

Hi,

I confirm the problem: even with your script, CELL_DATA are not enabled.
They don't appear in the "Color by" combo box, but the cell Ids are present
in the Information panel. It works as expected when I try with POINT_DATA.

I just had a doubt: Qt has been updated to 4.6 recently on my computer, and
I don't know if my ParaView is up-to-date according to this...

Let's update, compile, wait and see.

Jerome