[Paraview] running paraview in parallel

Vishwa dagarshali at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 16:15:47 EST 2010

The problem is that it keeps complaining about not having many library
files..I tried and installed them..now, when i compiled, it didnt' give an
error..but when opened it gave segmentation fault.. i read somewhere online
that u need to use unlimit stacksize, which I did and still doesnt work.

i had used -mpi opition and also to use mesa ..

hit a wall again..

Regards,
vishwa