[Paraview] How to install PV 3.6.2 on Red Hat Enterprise version 4?

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Feb 24 11:34:18 EST 2010

I don't know the details about RHEL rpm packages, so perhaps someone else on the list might be able to answer better.  There might not be a new enough Qt available from Red Hat.  I understand that they are quite conservative when upgrading their packages.  It is probably easier to download Qt directly from Nokia:

http://qt.nokia.com/downloads

-Ken