[Paraview] Another Syntax Error - ParaView Plugins

Christian Werner christian.werner at rwth-aachen.de
Wed Feb 24 03:55:15 EST 2010

Hello!

I am writng a plugin for my paraview. I already succeeded doing this
with another filter but this one drives me crazy. I keep getting these

"*** SYNTAX ERROR found in parsing the header file
/home/christian/programming/pv-plugins/Transformation/ivtkSampleFilter.h
before line 8 ***

messages, no matter where I put these //BTX //ETX. This is my header:

#ifndef IVTK_SAMPLE_FILTER
#define IVTK_SAMPLE_FILTER

#include "vtkObjectFactory.h"
#include "vtkSimpleImageToImageFilter.h"
#include "xtkBox.h"

class VTK_IMAGING_EXPORT ivtkSampleImageFilter : public
vtkSimpleImageToImageFilter {
    public:
    static ivtkSampleImageFilter* New();

    vtkTypeMacro( ivtkSampleImageFilter, vtkSimpleImageToImageFilter);
    protected:
    ivtkSampleImageFilter();
    ivtkSampleImageFilter(const ivtkSampleImageFilter&) {};
    void operator=(const ivtkSampleImageFilter&) {};

    //override from vtkImageToImageFilter
    virtual void SimpleExecute(vtkImageData* inp, vtkImageData* out);

    //BTX
    vtkImageData*    vtkResultImage;
    //ETX
    vtkITKFilter_H_Macro;
    /// custom Filter function ///
    template <typename ImageType>
    void ApplyFilter(vtkImageData* vtkInput);
};
#endif

It also complains if I comment out my #include "xtkBox.h", or put some
//BTX//ETX all around other places. It keeps coming with the error
message as if I did not even edit the right file. (I do, I checked
that... :)

I call a macro later in the header which is defined in the xtkBox.h but
the compiler does not even care if it is defined or not. Anyway, for
completeness I attached this xtkBox.h.

Does anyone see what I am missing?

Best regards,
Chrsitian