[Paraview] name blocks or sets and export them in X3D files

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Fri Feb 19 20:47:32 EST 2010

You cannot name blocks with a filter but you can name them if the reader
supports this feature. I believe a few readers support this feature - the
EnSight reader for example. I don't think the X3D exporter knows anything
about blocks though. It exports the scene directly and the geometry from the
blocks is merged before it makes it into the scene.

-berk