[Paraview] Tensor visualisation using hedgehog vectors (glyphs)

J Cook jc7479 at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Feb 4 17:49:33 EST 2010

Hi
Im looking at using paraview to visualise the 3 eigenvectors and the 3
eigenvalues of a tensor using 3 vector lines at each point in my
structured grid aranged in a similar manner to axis lines. The three
vector lines are unit vectors which give the direction and are accompanied
by 3 magnitudes to give the length. I was wondering how to write a VTK
file for this and how I can use paraview to visualise 3 vectors at each
point.
Thanks Jacob Cook