[Paraview] Maximum number of pieces, what does it mean?

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Wed Feb 3 15:50:21 EST 2010

Hi Fred,

I am guessing that this is a filter that you wrote and that you are running
in parallel. If that's case, you need something like:

  vtkInformation *outInfo = outputVector->GetInformationObject(NNN);
  outInfo->Set(vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline::MAXIMUM_NUMBER_OF_PIECES(),
               -1);

where NNN is the output port number. This goes in RequestInformation().

Best,
-berk