[Paraview] Volume Rendering in Paraview - Speed

Christian Werner christian.werner at rwth-aachen.de
Wed Feb 3 07:43:31 EST 2010

Gee, now that I've posted this I came to find quite the same topic
treated before:

http://www.paraview.org/pipermail/paraview/2009-February/011174.html

I am now looking for a way to make it possible to switch between
different mappers from within paraview. I will post how to that once I
figured out.

Best regards!