[Paraview] Re : Re : Re : Bug with CellDataToPointData and vtkMultiBlockDataSet ?

R M mlokida at yahoo.fr
Mon Dec 13 06:48:25 EST 2010

Hi,

I don't add the FieldData to the blocks but to the vtkMultiBlockDataSe that
contains the blocks.

________________________________
De : Favre Jean <jfavre at cscs.ch>
À : R M <mlokida at yahoo.fr>; "paraview at paraview.org" <paraview at paraview.org>
Envoyé le : Lun 13 décembre 2010, 11h 52min 59s
Objet : RE: [Paraview] Re : Re : Bug with CellDataToPointData and
vtkMultiBlockDataSet ?

I have large multi-level hierarchies of vtkMultiBlockDataSet with FieldData and
I have tried to reproduce what you describe as a bug and was not able to do so.
My FieldData was cleanly copied (passed over) when using PointDataToCellData
followed by CellDataToPointData.

My only idea is that what you see *might* be caused by the fact that not all the
blocks in your multi-block container have the same FieldData? or perhaps that
your FieldData arrays don't have a name? That's all I can think of.
Jean M. Favre
Swiss National Supercomputing Center