[Paraview] Newbie question about Glyph filter

Pierre-Yves Emelie py.emelie at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 15:20:58 EST 2010

Hi Eric,

Thanks a lot! That works great.

Just a couple of quick follow-up question:

- For the 'Scale Mode' with the Glyph filter, what is the difference
between choosing 'vector' and 'vector_components'. It looks like
choosing one or the other reverses the arrow direction..

- Also, with the Glyph filter, the color of the arrows is determined
by, let's say, the magnitude of the vector. However, what determines
the length of the arrows? It looks like it is not necessarily related
to the magnitude of the vector (see 'electron current' for example)..

Pierre